The Columbus, Ohio, lawyers at Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn represent individuals, families, businesses and employee organizations throughout central and southern Ohio regarding a wide range of legal situations.
The needs of our clients may include the following:
- Labor and Employment: We represent labor unions, other employee associations, and employees in the areas of Public and Private Sector Labor, State Personnel Board of Review and Civil Service matters, Wage Disputes and matters involving Employment Contracts.
- Personal Injury: Our lawyers protect the legal rights of seriously injured clients in matters including Motor Vehicle Collision, Wrongful Death and Catastrophic Injury, Motorcycle, Bike, and Scooter Collision and Dog Bites.
- Retirement and Disability: We assist employees and retirees in navigating the complicated processes involved in the Ohio Public Employee Retirement Systems, Disability and Medical Benefits Appeals and ERISA Information Requests and Benefits Litigation.
- Professional License Defense: We represent licensed professionals who face investigation, discipline, suspension or revocation of their license.
- Small Business: Our lawyers provide a range of services for small businesses, including Entity Selection and Formation and Business Litigation.
- Consumer Protection: We assist clients in a variety of consumer related matters, including Home Foreclosure Defense and Home Remodeling Disputes.
- Litigation: Our lawyers have extensive experience handling matters at all levels of administrative agency appeals and state and federal court.
- Probate and Estate Administration: Our attorneys offer a wide range of services, from preparation of wills and trusts to the distribution of assets or potential litigation of contested issues. Our attorneys are committed to protecting our clients’ wishes and intentions.
- Criminal and Traffic Offenses: We provide criminal defense for a variety of misdemeanors and traffic offenses.
If you need an experienced Columbus, Ohio, trial attorney, contact Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn today to schedule an initial consultation and case evaluation.