The law firm of Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn was founded in Columbus, Ohio, in 1983. We are a reputable ten-attorney firm focusing on, but not limited to, the areas of labor and employment, personal injury, retirement and disability, small business, consumer protection and litigation.
“Protecting People Like You.”
We focus our work on protecting our clients and we strive to provide quality representation for all of our clients’ legal needs. From our centrally-located office in downtown Columbus, we represent the best interests of clients in a breadth of legal services, including the following:
- Labor and Employment (Public and Private Sector Labor, State Personnel Board of Review and Civil Service, Wage Disputes and Employment Contracts)
- Personal Injury (Motor Vehicle Collision, Wrongful Death and Catastrophic Injury, Motorcycle, Bike and Scooter Collision and Dog Bites)
- Retirement and Disability (Public Employee Retirement Systems, Disability and Medical Benefits Appeals and ERISA Information Requests and Benefits Litigation)
- Small Business (Entity Selection and Formation and Business Litigation)
- Consumer Protection (Home Foreclosure Defense and Home Remodeling Disputes)
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Criminal and Traffic Offenses
Our commitment to client satisfaction is very important to our firm. We provide quality service to our clients through integrity, hard work and responsive service. We work carefully to tailor our services to each client’s needs and priorities.
With over 30 years of trial experience, our attorneys have practiced in various state and federal administrative agencies and all levels of the Ohio state court system, including the Ohio Supreme Court. Similarly, our lawyers practice in all levels of the federal court system, including the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the United States Supreme Court.
If you are need an experienced Columbus, Ohio, trial attorney contact Cloppert, Latanick, Sauter & Washburn today to schedule an initial consultation and case evaluation.